1434A, 2nd Floor, Danforth Ave.
Toronto, ON, Canada M4J 1N4
Tel: (647) 351-8181
|Hours of Operation:
Tues – Fri: 10:30am – 5:30pm
Saturday: 10:00am – 3:00pm
Sunday, Monday: Closed
Find Us on Google Maps
View Larger Map
From Highway 401 travelling from points north, east or west of Toronto
- Exit Don Valley Parkway South
- From southbound Don Valley, exit on Don Mills Road South
- Southbound Don Mills Rd. ends at O’Connor Drive at which point you turn left (east).
- Turn right (south) on Coxwell St.
- Turn right (west) on Danforth Ave.
- One block along Danforth Ave you will see our doorway at 1434A (look for the black awning) on your right side (north side).
From the Queen Elizabeth Way/QEW/ Lakeshore Blvd points south or west of Toronto
- The QEW is named “The Gardener Expressway” once you get close to Toronto (no exit or turns, it just changes names!). At the eastern extremity of the Gardener, take the Lakeshore exit.
- Head east to Coxwell St exit and turn left at the lights.
- Drive north on Coxwell St. , you will pass Queen St., Kingston Rd., Gerrard St. Turn west (left) on Danforth Ave and just before the 1st lights at Monarch Park you will see our doorway at 1434A (look for the black awning) on your right side (north side).
On the Subway
- The main east-west subway artery in Toronto is the “Bloor/Danforth” line. Take the Bloor/Danforth line (subway maps are literally everywhere in the system) and ride to the “Greenwood” subway stop.
- Walk 1 block east and just past Monarch Park and you will see our doorway at 1434A (look for the black awning) on the north side of the street.
- As an alternative you can go to the “Coxwell” subway stop and walk one block west.