108 Westlake Ave.
Toronto, ON, Canada M4C 4R4
Tel: (647) 351-8181
Text: (647) 351-9191
|By Appointment Only
Use Main Street subway stop
Find Us on Google Maps
View Larger Map
From Highway 401 travelling from points north, east or west of Toronto
- Exit Don Valley Parkway South
- From southbound Don Valley, exit on Don Mills Road South
- Southbound Don Mills Rd. ends at O’Connor Drive at which point you turn left (east).
- Turn right (south) on Woodbine St.
- Turn left (east) on Danforth Ave.
- The second traffic light is Westlake Ave. Turn left (north), 108 is in the 3rd block on the left.
From the Queen Elizabeth Way/QEW/ Lakeshore Blvd points south or west of Toronto
- The QEW is named “The Gardener Expressway” once you get close to Toronto (no exit or turns, it just changes names!). At the eastern extremity of the Gardener, take the Lakeshore exit.
- Drive east to Woodbine Ave. and turn left (north)
- Driving north on Woodbine, you will pass Queen St., Kingston Rd., Gerrard St. Turn east (right) on Danforth Ave. The 2nd traffic light is Westlake Ave. Turn left (north), 108 is in the 3rd block on the left.
On the Subway
- The main east-west subway artery in Toronto is the “Bloor/Danforth” line. Take the Bloor/Danforth line (subway maps are literally everywhere in the system) and ride to the “Main St.” subway stop. Walk west on Danforth Ave to Westlake Ave, turn left and walk north to 108.
- As an alternative you can go to the “Woodbine” subway stop and walk east on the Danforth to Westlake Ave. turn left and walk north to 108.